Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I think about how much the BJP-RSS folks  remind me of the way that the Cheney-Rove-Fundamentalist  Posse worked their mojo, to such self serving, not to mention profitable, results, during the reign of George the Dubya, and I despair.  Then I remember that the CRF Crew didn't get it right the first time. Ronnie, and to a lesser degree George the First, played footsie with the religious right, but never really let them get to second base. A little tonsil hockey from time to time, sure, but nothing beyond that. That brings a modicum of hope. Here's hoping that Mr. Modi continues to walk the talk. Actually I hope he flies the talk  and at a pace that reminds the wings, left and right, that it is the brain that controls the whole staying aloft thing  

No comments:

Post a Comment